Saturday, 28 May 2016

Looking For High Quality Golf Netting

I have never really been a huge fan of golf range netting, but that changed when I met my husband. He is a great guy and he has a serious love of the sport. A few years ago we opened a small, private golf club and we have never looked back. One problem that we have been having is finding quality golf netting at good prices. it seems like we are buying it far more often than we probably should. I know that you have to buy supplies when you are the owner of a sport club, but I never thought that we would be investing this much.

The other day I was online in a forum talking to a few others about this and I was told that there are companies that offer solid netting for decent prices. The crazy thing is that everyone was saying it without leading me in the right direction. I guess I will have to go and do some research to figure it out on my own. Before the week is out I want to find a company that we can forge a lasting relationship with. One that would be very beneficial for all involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment